The main business of the company is licensing of high-end, artifact-free, real-time DSP algorithms for customized digital audio processing systems such as:
- Digital audio workstations
- Mixing consoles
- 19” audio processing and effect devices
- Acceleration boards for PC
- Broadcast systems
- Audio for film and video
- Native audio PlugIns for PC & MAC audio editors
- Networked sound reinforcement systems
- Digital music instruments
- Historic audio digitization, restoration, and archiving
Algorithmix has successfully undertaken large-scale projects for professional audio and multimedia industry delivering the full range of services.
Such services contain product concept, definition and design, DSP hardware development including layout and FPGA design, audio interface development according to the 24-bit/96-kHz standard, DSP and uP software development, product engineering, documentation, and finally implementation of mass production.
Algorithmix has also ventured extensively into the native PC multi-media market, supplying professional audio processing tools at user-affordable prices, such as the world famous restoration toolset Sound Laundry.